Monday, September 6, 2010

About Me

Three interesting facts about myself
  1) I am a secondary education major with a focus in mathematics
  2) I love sports; playing and watching.  I play baseball for the Supreme Builders of the Milwaukee Baseball League and on a semi-pro team called Langsdorf.
  3)  I work for the School District of Brown Deer as a maintenance person.

I signed up for this course as a means to expand my literature experience.  I am not very familiar with vampire novels, but have always found their concepts interesting.  Most of the novels I read are in the sports autobiography genre (Never Die Easy: The Autobiography of Walter Payton and My Story: Pete Rose are my favorites).  As a result, when I open a book I hope to read about real people and their experiences.  Reading vampire novels will be something totally new for me in the world or literature.  I have had mostly great experiences with online communities.  I have take a few online course during my time at UWM and have enjoyed them.  I feel like it gives people the ability to contribute to class more actively than lectures and I look forward to discussing these novels with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment